DOWNLOAD-DESKTOP-NOTEBOOK.nb (177 KB)
– you have earned Featured Contributor Badge ![]()
Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!
Hello,
Nice work. However, the dataset has changed and the results are quite different with very little Success’s present. Also, for Section 7 there are no featureScores or featureNames created and thus the Feature Importance chart is not created. Would be nice to get an update of this for reference. Thank you.
Thank you very much for this wonderful recognition! I am truly honored to have my work selected for the Staff Picks editorial column and to receive the Featured Contributor Badge.
I greatly appreciate the Wolfram Community team for recognizing my project and for providing such an inspiring platform for sharing scientific and computational work.
I look forward to continuing to contribute to the Wolfram Community and to exploring new applications of computational and machine learning methods in scientific research. Thank you again for this encouragement!
Thank you very much for your constructive feedback. I really appreciate you taking the time to review my work.
You are right regarding the dataset update and the change in the distribution of the Success cases. I also appreciate your observation about Section 7 and the Feature Importance analysis. I will review and update the notebook so that the featureScores and featureNames are properly generated and the Feature Importance chart can be reproduced directly.
Thank you again for your helpful suggestions. I will take them into account in the updated version of the project.
Great study, Aisha!
Could you please share the “Fertility_Health_Dataset_2026.csv” file with me? I’d like to use it to evaluate the program for learning purposes.
Thank you.
