I was excited to see that OpenAI’s Gym can now be accessed through Mathematica. The examples all work perfectly. However, to do anything more requires knowing how to send actions other than “Random” to the device. But I can’t find a way to query the list of supported actions. (I tried some obvious keys like “Left” and such, but with no luck). Are actions other than Random supported, and if so, is there a way I can get a list of them? Thanks! – David
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Cannot get DeviceOpen on OpenAIGym to work | 0 | 1908 | June 4, 2025 | |
| How can I connect ChatGPT with Mathematica 14.0? | 4 | 3637 | February 2, 2024 | |
| mathematica to do some testing with medical devices? | 0 | 6165 | September 23, 2014 | |
| Wolfram Demonstrations Driven by AI | 0 | 2817 | May 23, 2024 | |
| GPT Action Schema and Authentication Issue | 0 | 4214 | March 10, 2024 |