How can another user have interactive access to my cloud deployed notebook?

With

nbexpr=Notebook[…]

I have coded a (simple) notebook with interactive elements like
Manipulate[Plot[…]], etc. .

Then I exported it via

obj =
CloudExport[nbexpr, “NB”, “My notebook”, Permissions → “rx”]

to the cloud. With the resulting URL hyperlink the corresponding website
opens and I can use the interactive elements. From another computer and
as another user I can open the website but no interactivity is allowed.
What is to be done in order that third-party users can exploit the
functionality of my notebook.
( Permissions → “Public” does not help either)

In the Permissions page, you can find a list of additional permissions for deployed notebooks, including “Interact”. Here’s one example of settings that should work for this case:

SetOptions[obj,Permissions->{"otheruser@mail.com"->{"Read","Interact","Evaluate"}}]

Hi Chad,

thanks. But it seems that the user (defined by the email address “otheruser@mail.com”) should have an account at Wolfram Research.
At least - the corresponding login windows pops up if the URL is activated at the other computer.

With
Permissions → {All → {“Read”, “Interact”, “Evaluate”}}

I can open the notebook on the other computer without login but without interactive possibilities either.

Is it possible that a user without any connection to WR can open and use interactively a cloud notebook?

Ah, I see. Instead of nbexpr= Notebook[…], I was doing nbexp = Notebooks[][[3]], which was the existing notebook I wanted to deploy. That works as you expect.

I’m not an expert in front end functions, so I’ll ask about why the method you used doesn’t work.