How to install AuthorTools?

In former Wolfram|One versions I had the palettes MakeProject and MakeContents within menu “Palettes”. I assume that I installed it with “Install Palette…”.

Now I have version 14.1 and the author tools are no longer available.

How do they have to be installed?

I assume it is done by:

PacletInstall["AuthorTools"]

But this gives an error PacletInstall::notavail and returns $Failed.

AuthorTools is still in 14.1
Just execute

Needs["AuthorTools`"]

and then execute

Information["AuthorTools`*`*"]

to see the list of available functions. All are documented in the Documentation Center

Thank you, David, I understand.

And how do I then install the MakeProject and MakeContents palettes in the “Palettes” menu?

I actually don’t use AuthorTools much but in this link:
OpenPaletts
it shows how to create an output cell that has links that launch each palette.
I am not sure if there’s a way to add those palettes to the palette menu so that they, when opened when AuthorTools` has not been loaded, will automatically load it.