ejeh
(Ernesto Espinosa)
October 23, 2021, 4:21pm
1
I have a Prueba.nb file that works fine within Mathematica 12.3.1.
I convert it to a Prueba.CFD file and the test that numbers are entered in the InputField box when running in Wolfram Player 12.3.1 stops working.
Within the project that I develop, in other circumstances, Wolfram Player does not behave in the same way as in Mathematica.
Any ideas?
Gracias
Prueba.cdf (6.42 KB)
Prueba.nb (9.74 KB)
gdelfino
(Gustavo Delfino)
October 25, 2021, 1:11pm
2
Hello Ernesto,
Check out the Input/Output table (second row) in this link:
Chart of functions and features for Mathematica and CDF Player covering: documents and display, interactivity, input and output, licensing, supported platforms.
In summary, the InputField is probably disabled on purpose for your license . You can probably just change the control to a slider to make it work.
Saludos,
Gustavo
hansmilton
(Hans Milton)
October 25, 2021, 4:50pm
3
The attached cdf works OK for me in Wolfram Player.
InputField in CDF.cdf (4.19 KB)
ejeh
(Ernesto Espinosa)
October 25, 2021, 6:03pm
4
Gustavo: thank you for your observation. I have switched to a control that uses the Button function (with random numbers) and everything works perfectly for me. Goodbye forever to the Inputfield.
Thank you.
Haans: Yes, the .CDF file works with Wolfram Player, but because of the restrictions I have with it, I prefer to program without the existing restrictions.
Thank you anyway.