Solve ODE system with BVP?

I have a system of 3 non-linear ODEs of 2nd order with 3 unknown functions and 6 boundary conditions at Pi. I need to find functions numerically, get their plots and then calculate an integral containing these 3 functions.
First is the system: I tried solving it with NDSolve but it gives me an error (NDSolve::ndsz: At x == 1.9672446444378016`, step size is effectively zero; singularity or stiff system suspected.) and the plots are wrong. I solved this system in Maple earlier so I think I’m making some syntax mistake since I’m not very familiar with Wolfram…
Here’s my code:

a = -10^2; b = 1; c = -2*10^(-3); m = 10^(-2); Rpi = 10^(-3); mupi = 4; Ypi = 10^(-2);
system = {R0''[x] + R0'[x]*Cot[x] == Exp[2*mu[x]]/2*((R0[x])^2 - c/a - m^2*(Y0[x])^2/a), R0[x]*Exp[2*mu[x]] == 2*(1 - mu''[x] - mu'[x]*Cot[x]), Y0''[x] + Y0'[x]*Cot[x] - m^2*Exp[2*mu[x]]*Y0[x] == 0, R0[Pi] == Rpi, R0'[Pi] == 0, mu[Pi] == mupi, mu'[Pi] == 0, Y0[Pi] == Ypi, Y0'[Pi] == 0}
sol = NDSolve[system, {R0, mu, Y0}, {x, 0, Pi}]
Plot[Evaluate[R0[x] /. sol], {x, 0, Pi}, PlotRange -> All]

What am I doing wrong? I know that a cot(x) can create a singularuty, but only at 0 or Pi, not at 1.97… On Maple plots there are singularities at 0 and that’s fine, but not in R(x):

Can you show the original system of equations?

It’s x instead of theta, doesn’t really matter…

I changed the sign of parameter a and added options in NDSolve. Apparently, the parameters should be selected more carefully to exit the singular point.

a = 10^2; b = 1; c = -2*10^(-4); m = 10^(-2); Rpi = 
10^(-3); mupi = 4; Ypi = 10^(-2);
system = {R0''[x] + R0'[x]*Cot[x] == 
Exp[2*mu[x]]/2*((R0[x])^2 - c/a - m^2*(Y0[x])^2/a), 
R0[x]*Exp[2*mu[x]] == 2*(1 - mu''[x] - mu'[x]*Cot[x]), 
Y0''[x] + Y0'[x]*Cot[x] - m^2*Exp[2*mu[x]]*Y0[x] == 0, 
R0[Pi] == Rpi, R0'[Pi] == 0, mu[Pi] == mupi, mu'[Pi] == 0, 
Y0[Pi] == Ypi, Y0'[Pi] == 0};
sol = NDSolveValue[system, {R0, mu, Y0}, {x, 0, Pi}, 
Method -> {"StiffnessSwitching", "NonstiffTest" -> False}] // 
Quiet;
Plot[sol[[1]][x], {x, 0., Pi}, PlotRange -> All, 
AxesLabel -> {\[Theta], R}] // Quiet

Thanks a lot! I realized a mistake in signs in equations and got a correct answer thanks to you.

Now I need to integrate some expression numerically, I hope you can help. Or should I create another discussion?
Basically I need to integrate this:

Integrate[Sin[x]*Exp[2*mu[x]]*(a*(R0[x])^2+b*R0[x]+c-(Y0'[x])^2/2/Exp[2*mu[x]]-m^2/2*(Y0[x])^2), {x, 0, Pi}]

And in this case I don’t know a correct answer because Maple doesn’t seem to work with this kind of integral correctly. I’m not sure how to “get” solutions from sol to put them into the integral, like this maybe:

R1[x] = Evaluate[R0[x] /. sol]
mu1[x] = Evaluate[mu[x] /. sol]
Y1[x] = Evaluate[Y0[x] /. sol]
Y2[x] = Evaluate[Y0'[x] /. sol]
Integrate[Sin[x]*Exp[2*mu1[x]]*(a*(R1[x])^2+b*R1[x]+c-(Y2[x])^2/2/Exp[2*mu1[x]]-m^2/2*(Y1[x])^2), {x, 0, Pi}]

But it doesn’t really help: Wolfram gives me errors and doesn’t calculate it…

You solve numerically then better is use NIntegrate than Integrate.
The correct syntax is:

R1[x] = Evaluate[sol[[1]][x]];
mu1[x] = Evaluate[sol[[2]][x]];
Y1[x] = Evaluate[sol[[3]][x]];
Y2[x] = Evaluate[D[sol[[3]][x], x]];
NIntegrate[Sin[x]*Exp[2*mu1[x]]*(a*(R1[x])^2 + b*R1[x] + c - (Y2[x])^2/2/Exp[2*mu1[x]] - m^2/2*(Y1[x])^2), {x, 0, Pi},WorkingPrecision -> 20]
(* 9.0569457332837941551 *)

Now it looks like in Maple

a = -10^2; b = 1; c = -2*10^(-4); m = 10^(-2); Rpi = 
 10^(-3); mupi = 4; Ypi = 10^(-2);
system = {R0''[x] + 
     R0'[x]*Cot[x] == -Exp[2*mu[x]]/
      2*((R0[x])^2 - c/a - m^2*(Y0[x])^2/a), 
   R0[x]*Exp[2*mu[x]] == 2*(1 - mu''[x] - mu'[x]*Cot[x]), 
   Y0''[x] + Y0'[x]*Cot[x] - m^2*Exp[2*mu[x]]*Y0[x] == 0, 
   R0[Pi] == Rpi, R0'[Pi] == 0, mu[Pi] == mupi, mu'[Pi] == 0, 
   Y0[Pi] == Ypi, Y0'[Pi] == 0};
sol = NDSolveValue[system, {R0, mu, Y0}, {x, 0, Pi}, 
    Method -> {"StiffnessSwitching", "NonstiffTest" -> False}] // 
   Quiet;
Plot[sol[[1]][x], {x, 0., Pi}, PlotRange -> All, 
  AxesLabel -> {\[Theta], R}, PlotRange -> All] // Quiet

Now we can calculate the integral (Sorry Mariusz, we changed the system of equations and parameters):

In[57]:= NIntegrate[
 Sin[x]*Exp[
   2*sol[[2]][x]]*(a*(sol[[1]][x])^2 + b*sol[[1]][x] + 
    c - (sol[[3]]'[x])^2/2/Exp[2*sol[[2]][x]] - 
    m^2/2*(sol[[3]][x])^2), {x, 0, Pi}]

Out[57]= 0.128767

Thank you, you totally helped me!

Thank you once more!