Use a function from the Wolfram Function Repository?

I am unable to use the functions in the repository. I go to the WFW and select a function, such as “HessianDeterminant”. I don’t see any instructions regarding what to do. There seems to be a clipboard button attached to the function name, which I click on; then I can paste

ResourceFunction[“HessianDeterminant”]

into my notebook (Version 12 running on a MacBook). I execute the cell and get an error message:

CloudObject::srverr

Now I’m flummoxed. What to do?

–Mark

Very strange. HessianDeterminant works fine for me! (v12 on Mac).

Does

CloudConnect[]

work for you?

I just tried CloudConnect[] and it worked. And now ResourceFunction[“HessianDeterminant”] works too! Thank you.

Do you think this means I need to run CloudConnect[] first in each session?

For me, I think, this is done automatically… but glad it works now…

This is still all “clear as mud”, at least to this (rather Mathematicaly experienced user).

See also: What is involved in deploying locally from Wolfram Function Repository? .