Wolfram quantum computation framework: a few examples

18 Likes

news-congrads-kkluyshnik-02-04-19.jpg – you have earned Featured Contributor Badge 2015-11-02_10-07-11.png
Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

Hi,
when I tried to install this via:

(*Note you need Mathematica version 12.3 or higher*)
PacletUninstall/@PacletFind["Quantum*"];
PacletInstall["Wolfram__QuantumFramework"]
Needs["Wolfram`QuantumFramework`"] 

Mathematica (12.3) returns:

PacletInstall::notavail: No paclet named Wolfram__QuantumFramework is available for download from any currently enabled paclet sites.

Regards

Kuba

The Paclet Repository is still in Beta release, so there might be some issues for some users. Try this one in case:

PacletUninstall/@PacletFind["Quantum*"];
ClearAll["Wolfram`QuantumFramework`*","Wolfram`QuantumFramework`**`*"];
PacletInstall[CloudObject@URLExpand@"https://wolfr.am/ZcOPnVar",ForceVersionInstall->True]
<< Wolfram`QuantumFramework`
3 Likes

It’s ok now - thank you!

Is the paclet up and running . Tried all the methods above on my Mathematica 13 and its not downloading.

Hi, Mads,
I tried with 12.3 and apparently it worked:

PacletObject[
Association[
 "Name" -> "Wolfram/QuantumFramework", 
  "Description" -> "Perform analytic and numeric computation in \
Quantum Information Theory", 
  "Creator" -> "Wolfram Research, Quantum Computation Framework team",
   "PublisherID" -> "Wolfram", "Version" -> "1.0.1", 
  "WolframVersion" -> "12.3+", 
  "Extensions" -> {{
    "Kernel", "Root" -> "Kernel", 
     "Context" -> "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`", 
     "Symbols" -> {
      "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuditName", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuditBasis", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumBasis", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumState", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumOperator", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumMeasurementOperator", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumCircuitOperator", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumMeasurement", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumTensorProduct", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumPartialTrace", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumDistance", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumEntanglementMonotone", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumEntangledQ", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumWignerTransform", 
       "Wolfram`QuantumFramework`QuantumHamiltonianOperator"}}, {
    "Documentation", "Language" -> "English"}, {
    "AutoCompletionData", "Root" -> "AutoCompletionData"}}, 
  "Location" -> "C:\\Users\\moshe\\AppData\\Roaming\\Mathematica\\\
Paclets\\Repository\\Wolfram__QuantumFramework-1.0.1"]]

I did not have time to use it yet and looking forward to play with it tonight.

Best.
M

2 Likes

Sorry, Doug. I do not have #13 yet. Did not even decide if I want to dive into quantum computing … now. But may be I will.

Be well.

The last Measurement QuantumMeasurementOperator[{2}] does not actually happen.

Bahrami1.nb (19.7 KB)