[WSRP25] Interlocked: computational chainmail engineering

DOWNLOAD-DESKTOP-NOTEBOOK.nb (8.45 MB)

19 Likes

Great job on completing this fantastic computational essay! It was a pleasure to have you as a mentee.

2 Likes

This was a phenomenal essay!

1 Like

Likewise! You’ve helped me become a better programmer, and I’ve really appreciated how insightful our conversations have been around the things we both enjoy.

2 Likes

Congratulations, Rakhi! This is such an interesting computational essay. What a great topic. Did you think about using CA rules to develop patterns across the chainmail “grids”? I am excited to learn where you take this project, and I hope we can be in contact to further develop some of our mutual interests - ideas are brewing :slight_smile:

1 Like

news-congrads-kkluyshnik-02-04-19.jpg – you have earned Featured Contributor Badge 2015-11-02_10-07-11.png
Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s been a pleasure connecting with you over the past few days. I look forward to collaborating with you soon.

I love the visualizations! The geometry of the octahedral is intriguing. I’d love to see you try to implement fabric simulations with your chain mill.