Roman Parker, age 16, is currently an intern at Wolfram Research in the Community Advancement group. He works on writing computational essays introducing new features in Mathematica 12.3. He is interested in AI, data analysis, cryptography, and basically any application of code in a field it wasn't designed for. He is an alumnus of Wolfram Summer Camp 2020 and Wolfram Emerging Leaders 2020.
- [WSC20] Determining the Update Date of a Website from Archived HTML Data
- Exploring SpatialMedian and CentralFeature for geographical regions
- Generating text in specific forms with teacher forcing networks
- Analysis and visualization of cholera case data from the 1854 outbreak
- Exploring audio tracks using ShortTimeFourier, AudioData, and SpatialMedian