User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
I have written down a code that finds all possible simple paths (not repeating the same vertex and not duplicating the same path) between two nodes in a undirected graph in terms of vertices not nodes. The code works very well for small networks....
I wrote a code to extract all the simple possible paths between two points in an undirected graph and mathematica takes too long running time and doesn't yield any results/output. Any idea how to deal with this problem? I am attaching my code.
I would be grateful if someone could help me with this code. I want to check whether all the entries in any column of the generated table is equal to one If the condition is satisfied in any column, the result shall be the column's heading. If...
I am new to Mathematica and I am stuck with this! I wrote a code that outputs a matrix and its heading, separately. I want to combine these outputs such that it is easy to be understood. (I.e. I want to re-shape this matrix into a grid/table that...
For example, I have 3 matrices: ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] ![enter image description here][3] I constructed a resultant matrix with first column input as A+B, second column as B+C and third column as...
I want to construct a M X N matrix with results imported from another matrix. The entries in this matrix shall be c1+c2,c1+c3,...c1+c22, c2+c3, c2+c4..... and so on. Basically, I want a matrix of all possible combinations. The problem with the...
I have created a code that finds all possible paths from source node (1) to demand node (4), as per the attached file. I need to create a path matrix in which, number of rows is equivalent to the number of paths, and number of columns is equivalent...