User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Hi, guys I would like to ask a question. Why can't I find the WilcoxonSignedRankTest command in Mathematica 12.0? I want to use this command to detect whether there is any obvious difference between the two sets of data. Somebody told me that I...
Hi, guys How to use FindInstance or others to make y2[[1]] maximum. Clear["`*"]; H = 6; L = 1; B = 2; \[Alpha] = 3/10; \[Eta]1a = \[Alpha]*(\!\( \*SubsuperscriptBox[\(\[Integral]\), \(Min[ \*FractionBox[\(p2 - \((p1 -...
Above question may be solved if we figure out the difference of the following two programmings : Programming (1) Clear["`*"]; L = 1; H = 2; \[Alpha] = 1/10; \[Eta]1q[p1_, p2_, g_] = \[Alpha]*\!\( ...
Thank you very much!
Hi, guys I use Table to calculate my problem on a discrete interval as follows: Clear["`*"];(*????????,??Table*) b = 2; y01 = N[Maximize[{-x*a - 6*x*b + 1, -6 {2, 5}] Y[[1, All, 2, All, 2]] ListPlot[Y[[1, All, 2, All,...
Thank you, Chaib, you are so warmhearted!
Good, Jõgeva, thank you for your answer!
Hello, friends Optimization 1: MaximalBy[{{4.9375, {x -> -(3/4)}}, {2.0792, {x -> 2/Sqrt[ 3]}}}, First] the result is: {{4.9375, {x -> -(3/4)}}} Optimization 2: MaximalBy[{{79/ 16, {x -> -(3/4)}}, {-1 + 16/( ...
Thank you, but I want to derive the result of a piecewise function, instead of Max or Min, just like the function in the picture. I just want to simplify the result, the first line of the result should not exist.
Thank you for your hint, Sander. After replacing = with == , it works and I think the syntax is right, but there is not even a point in the figure, it is empty. I do not know why it happens.