I'm a Computer Scientist, Data Scientist and Developer. Computer Science Undergraduate at UFC. Former WRI Intern Consultant.
I love computer science, functional programming, compilers, interpreters, finite state automatons, computational complexity, and much more!
My journey started when I was 9 years old: I wanted to create Minecraft mods and plugins using Java, that's 10 years since then! I'm currently 18 years old.
I have been fascinated for computers and calculators since then. A desire for learning more about every software and hardware grew more and more.
I have a co-author tile of two scientific articles and I've helped with two master's articles.
I have participated in many scientific olympiads (computer science, robotics, math, rockets, and satellites), I have a silver medal in the 2020 Brazilian Satellite Olympiad.
- [WSC19] Patterns in N-Body Simulations: Analysis of the Three Body Problem
- 2020 Brazilian Wild and Criminal Fires: Analysis and Visualization
- Simulating "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" Mendelian Flower Genetics
- [GiF] Reimplementation of DOOM (1993) "Fire Effect" Original Algorithm
- QuickCheck: a package for automated property-based testing
- Corrigendum: a package for robust handling of values and errors