Hello! I'm Pedro, but you can call me "Cabral". I'm a Computer Science undergraduate student at the University of Fortaleza. I'm also a former Wolfram Research Intern Consultant.
My expertise is in software development, computer science in research, data science, and data engineering. I have worked with clients in a variety of industries, helping them to make use of data to solve their problems and improve their business.
• I use Rust to create strong, reliable, concurrent, and safe software. • I use Python to create data processing pipelines, and outside the box data visualizations. • I use the Wolfram Language to prototype the most efficient industry-ready solutions in the shortest time.
I am passionate about computer science and its potential to make a positive impact on businesses and society.
• I am a team player who is always willing to share my knowledge and expertise with others. Helping my teammates is my number one priority. • I am a creative problem-solver who is able to think outside the box to find solutions. I value creativity and innovation more than doing the same things over and over. • I am a highly technical player that does leave their soft-skills behind. Communication is information, and information is everything for me.
I hope one day to create something that will benefit the entire planet earth, and I'm willing to do everything to make that happen.
- [WSC19] Patterns in N-Body Simulations: Analysis of the Three Body Problem
- 2020 Brazilian Wild and Criminal Fires: Analysis and Visualization
- Simulating "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" Mendelian Flower Genetics
- [GiF] Reimplementation of DOOM (1993) "Fire Effect" Original Algorithm
- QuickCheck: a package for automated property-based testing
- Corrigendum: a package for robust handling of values and errors
- Data analysis on the PTB-XL ECG dataset