User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Rohit Xref.nb does exist. I created it using the file menu All I did to get XRef = NotebookOpen[FileNameJoin[{Directory[], "XRef.nb"}], Visible -> False] Was take your example X2382901 =...
Rohit: That's marvelous -- I didn't know we had a debugger. I told you I was a Mathematica Neophyte. Wolfram's Mathematica 5 had very little on it. The reason for looking at the variables, is ****not**** because I'm worried about the...
Rohit Since you have been so helpful, here is some material I'm writing up to document the structure of the data and the metadata, so I'll always understand the software (* This is an attempt to write Mathematica software to manipulate the \ ...
No. Currently the cards reside in a variety of files each containing a variable number of cards. Most have 1,000, but I have made several containing 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 cards for purposes of testing the Mathematica programs I'm in the process...
Thanks Rohit. I am totally unfamiliar with HTML and will check it out eventually. However the first order of business is to get the data over from an iMac G5 (no longer made, but which can still run Hypercard) to Mathematica. By data I mean 16K+...
Rohit: Here is what I planned to do, along with a snag I think is present. I wrote Wolfram himself -- he gives out his eMail. Dr. Wolfram: I am a retired neurologist who is trying to move a large (for me) database in HyperCard to...
The data has a very consistent format -- this is the data (and metadata) of two of the 16,000 cards. It also has button links to other types of hypercard data (e.g. glossary, index). I plan to get all that into a series of mathematica notebooke and...
Somehow the following appeared which makes moving things much easier You can also insert the path of a folder or a file by simply using drag and drop in combination with a keyboard shortcut. In Mac OS X, first navigate to the file or folder....