User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Hi, Could anyone please help me in getting error bars on log scale. I tried using the ErrorListLogPlot, but the errors bars look symmetrical (which shouldn't be like that). Is there any other way to get errors bars on log scale? I have attached the...
HI, Thanks for the reply. I fixed that error and now I am getting another error. can you please look into it? I have a new file attached. Thanks,
HI, Thanks for the reply, But then usually I do the fitting procedure the same way, and it has worked earlier. I am attaching a file where it had worked fine. I am not able to find why the same code is not working in the above file. I will...
Hey, Can you please help me identify the correct plot in this file. I have plotted two plots "F4" and "F5". There is a slight difference in the range of the interpolating function. Can you please help me to recognize which of the above plots is the...
I was unable to find any difference between the two. I also went through your previous comment where you showed the code for both the problems. But I was unable to find the difference. In case if you know the difference,please let me know that might...
Ok. Thanks
hi, I am working on a model. I tried to fit the model to the data. But it is showing me some error. Can someone please rectify and please let me know what was the mistake. Mathematica file is attached for the reference. Thanks Thanks, Jaydeep
hi, I am working on a model. After I have fitted my model to the data. I am stuck at how to find the errors in the estimated parameter. I was able to find the standard error. But I was not able to find the likelihood or maximum likelihood of my...
Hi, I have made some changes as you said, I guess now the it has worked. But I am still unable to get a the graph showing the data points and the curve from the fitted model. Please look into it. Thanks, Jaydeep
HI, thanks for the help. I am finding some error in this file. Please can you resolve this.