User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
For me even first 13-14 expression are working fine.....  Is there any other solution ? like if I can change/set options in minimize function? which might make it more fast or is there any way that I can just restrict calculations uptill 15-16...
I have tried it earlier. NMinimize provides local minima. I need to find the Global minimum value of the function is it possible? to solve it with Minimize. I left it running for 5 hours and it never came back. My system specs are: core i 7, Quad...
yes zeros can be ignored, but I cannot ignore other values by just considering just two of them. I have to find one Maximum solution out of available 9 solutions please go through my previous post I think I made it very clear.
I got you guys. Thanks,  I appreciate it.
This seems a little confusing. What if I want to import following as an input ? k_e[1][1] =a k_e[1][2] =0 k_e[1][3] =0 k_e[1][4] =-1754472.1689059502 Actually k_e is a list or array. and I am generating these values from Matlab and these will be use...
Great this seems good though If I can write an out put file in a specific format I dont even need to go through the hectic process of making a parser in C#. But after converting to prefix the new issue is to right it into a specific format. e.g. the...
Hey, After doing some operation I have a list (named as "final") which have solutions. Some solutions are less then -1*10^(-10) just like below k[1][4]
I am a user of SMT. Just switched and testing whether Mathematica can solve inequalities with constraints or not. Surprisingly, It can. But I need to know what procedures and algorithm Mathematica uses for quantifier elimination procedures. Is it the...