User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
According to the physical interpretation of the Wolfram model given by Wolfram and Gorard, the evolution of a multiway graph represents the evolution of a quantum system. The different paths that a system may take are to be summed together in some...
I did read the technical papers some time ago, but I couldn't find a satisfactory explanation of how to calculate path weights. I will express my concern about the way to calculate the path weights in another post, for clarity. If you have any...
Interesting. Have you got any idea why does it behave like that?
Thank you, it is a lot clearer now.
Very interesting and beautiful visualization. I will try to read your code. Thank you!
You are welcome. If you want, have a look at [this post][1] that I wrote today, inspired by your question. [1]: https://community.wolfram.com/groups/-/m/t/2278182?p_p_auth=YRHiXLg7
Monads and self similar objects are a very interesting topic, thank you for this exposition. However, I cannot see how could it be possible for our universe to be a monad, because form the quantum world to the cosmological scale it seems to me that...
Thank you for the explanation, I now understand why you were talking about a probabilistic cellular automaton. You are absolutely right when you say that if all the paths are summed with the same phase the only thing you can obtain is diffusion and...
Thank you both for sharing your thoughts. I think I like the idea of a light cone that emerges fully only when taking the limit of a big causal graph embedded in a manifold. Pavlo, interesting idea. I hadn't thought about that. However it may have...
Regarding the presence of dimensional constants in the theory, you can find some ideas in the technical introduction: [Units and Scales][1]. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with your other questions, because I am still trying to understand the...