Message Boards Message Boards

Avoid error message "ImageIdentify::dllock"?

Posted 5 years ago

Hi,

I have been running an API since January this year that takes in a url and responds with the results of ImageIdentify... Recently all I get is $failed. When I open my API code in the Wolfram Programming Lab:

ImageIdentify[Import["https://cdn.dlron.us/inventoryphotos/2570/19uub2f46ka006692/ip/1_636795092510000000.jpg"],All,5]

I get the following error message:

The requested neural network model is currently downloading in another process, try again when it is finished. If there is not a download in progress run DeleteObject[ResourceObject[Wolfram ImageIdentify Net V1]]

When I try and run "DeleteObject[ResourceObject[Wolfram ImageIdentify Net V1]]" I get

ResourceObject: The argument ImageIdentify Net V1 should be the name or id of an existing resource or an Association defining a new resource.

Back to the first error response, I am not aware of any downloading, unless it's just talking about the url I feed to ImageIdentify...

Any help is most appreciated!

POSTED BY: Mark Williams

Hi,

I am not quite sure, because you haven’t used the code window, but if you haven’t put the name of the ResourceObject in quotation marks you might want to try that.

Cheers,

Marco

POSTED BY: Marco Thiel
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract