Message Boards Message Boards

Support for More Microcontrollers in MicrocontrollerKit

Posted 3 years ago

Hello! I have really been enjoying the "MicrocontrollerKit`" and the ability to simply generate and deploy code for arbitrary discrete state space models.

I have seen a few videos from Mr. Suba Thomas who seems to be working hard on this functionality. I believe he has mentioned the ongoing effort to add support for new devices a couple times. I was wondering what the status is for support of additional targets.

Personally, I would love to see at least the Teensy4.0 supported (with its 600 MHz Cortex-M7). This would allow me to quickly build and test some really high-speed control systems using the beautiful, high-level MicrocontrollerKit.

Next, I would love to see support for some STMicroelectroncis boards. One of the most common families of chips I have seen and used in projects in the past couple of years has been the STM32 lineup.

Does anyone out there know what boards are planning on being added to the MicrocontrollerKit, or what the timeline for that looks like?

Also, what microcontrollers are you excited to see added?

Edit: I just saw this from a year ago, but I am still curious on the progress made!

POSTED BY: Alec Graves
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract