5 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Loading NoteBook problem in Wolfram Cloud

Posted 4 years ago

I have several NoteBooks stored in my Wolfram Cloud (Basic). Today several of them can't be loaded. The load indicator line on top of the NoteBook stays moving from left to right. When I duplicate this NoteBook, it loads! I can use it (evaluate). After closing this duplicate. I try to load it again. Same problem! I closed Chrome (Win 10) and tried again from start. Same problem! This problem emerged today with some Notebooks. Help

POSTED BY: Chris Van Damme
5 Replies
Posted 4 years ago

I hate to sound like a help desk, but I suggest clearing your internet cache.

POSTED BY: Mike Besso

Thanks for your reply. I cleared the cache of Chrome and tried again. Same story. Cannot load some NoteBooks. A duplicated version can be loaded, once. After some minor edit on this duplicate, it's again not loadable. Al this was done in the afternoon (local time)! But yesterday evening (19:00) every thing worked fine and normal!!!!! Some hints to figure this out are welcome.

Next day. I tried the same sequence as above on the same NoteBook WP0315. The load starts and then stays indefinitely loading (top line running). I cleared Chrome cache. Tried again. Same result. I tried it on Microsoft Edge, same problem. To be sure I tried it on my tablet in Chrome and in the Android App. Same problem!

Then I made a duplicate WP0315(copy) (2.6MB). I could load it in Win10 Chrome, it took some time. I tried a load on the tablet in Chrome. It started and went on for some time. Then sudden error: "Wolfram Cloud is resolving unexpected issues and could not process your request. Pleas sign out and back again.". Then on the tablet in

You only load it once!

I tried other bigger NoteBook files who could be loaded.

Is there some server issue? Time out?

Day 3. On Win10 Chrome. Again tried loading WP0315, endless loading. I tried loading duplicate and now something new: enter image description here Same error as in previous day on tablet.

Day after day things are becoming worse.

I guess that some files are expired. I'was working in Cloud Basic and there are limitations. If so why are there no meaningful errors. Now I have an upgrade to Wolfram|One personnel. Problems are solved.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract