Message Boards Message Boards

WebSocketJLink: connecting and working with web sockets

Posted 1 year ago

enter image description here

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Kirill Belov
5 Replies

Thank you so much Kirill! I was in dire need of a solution for Secure Web Sockets like this one.

POSTED BY: Pedro Cabral
Posted 1 year ago

I'm getting the following exception when calling WebSocketConnect["wss://stream.binance.com:9443/ws/btcusdt@miniTicker"] :

Java::excptn: A Java exception occurred: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: websocketjlink.WebSocketJLinkClient
    at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:476)
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589)
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
    at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:398).

I'm using Mathematica 13.1 on MacOS and Java version 11.0.15

LoadJavaClass["websocketjlink.WebSocketJLinkClient"] doesn't work, but LoadJavaClass["java.net.URL"] // Methods works fine.

ExternalEvaluate["Java", "System.getProperty(\"java.version\")"] returns 11.0.15

Is there a workaround?

POSTED BY: Christoph S.
Posted 1 year ago

Hey! I'll see what the problem might be soon. Can you write me in telegram/email? I want to clarify the details.

POSTED BY: Kirill Belov
Posted 1 year ago

Yes, thank you so much, after your update to 1.0.1 it works perfectly on my Mac!

POSTED BY: Christoph S.

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial columns Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Publication Materials https://wolfr.am/PubMat and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract