Message Boards Message Boards

Making simple snake game

Posted 1 year ago

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Kirill Belov
4 Replies

Congratulations! Your post was highlighted on the Wolfram's official social media channels. Thank you for your contribution. We are looking forward to your future posts.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Posted 1 year ago

Thank you, your comment is very helpful. Everything you say is quite feasible in my opinion. I will follow your recommendations and will update my post when I have time for this.

POSTED BY: Kirill Belov

This game would probably be easier to play if you replaced buttons with arrow keys. We figured out how to do this at summer school earlier this year, and Keying wrote some of it up: Maze Exploring Game. I just finished coding a rough preliminary PoC 3D voxel version of this game (with teams instead of a "stalker" and manual control only) . I will post code about it soon. In the meantime, why not try to make a snake game with a height map using Cuboid and Tube?

POSTED BY: Brad Klee

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract