Message Boards Message Boards

Traditional Chinese Style Poetry, GeoListPlot with OpenAILink and chatGPT

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Jack I Houng
7 Replies

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

As a Chinese person, I think it's quite interesting! It will be better if the poetry is Chinese, haha!

POSTED BY: Bowen Ping

My topic is tradition chinese **style which is not confined to any language. You certainly can ask chatGPT to write it in Chinese or to translate. I post examples later

Thank you~

this is done manually with google translate enter image description here Using Grid and such you can easily do multiple languages enter image description here chatGPT is also able to do translation but as is the translation loses the strict 7x10 form enter image description here You can ask chatGPT entirely in Chinese or other languages and the returned result conforms to the 7x10 form (almost entirely) enter image description here

That looks good! Thank you for your help. I'll try late on by myself!

Congratulations! Your post was highlighted on the Wolfram's official social media channels. Thank you for your contribution. We are looking forward to your future posts.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract