We are pleased to announce the release of Mathemati
9 introduces the new Wolfram Predictive Interface and expands many application areas with over 400 new functions, including:
- Highly integrated units support, including free-form linguistic entry, conversions, and dimensional consistency checking across graphics and numeric and symbolic calculations
- Major new data science, probability, and statistics functionality, including survival and reliability analysis, Markov chains, queueing theory, time series, and stochastic differential equations
- R fully integrated into Mathematica workflow for seamless data and code exchange
- Integrated analog and digital signal processing
- 3D volumetric image processing and out-of-core technology that scales up performance to very large 2D and 3D images and video
- New graph and network analysis, including a built-in link for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
For a complete list of new features, visit: What's New in Mathematica 9 page
To see Mathematica 9 in action, join us at the FREE Mathematica Experts Live events
focusing on what's new in Mathematica 9.
December 10: Predictive Interface and Units
December 12: Social Networks and Data Science
December 14: Data Manipulation and Visualization
Space is limited for each, so reserve your place now.
For a fuller description of new technologies, ideas, and directions from the creator of Mathematica, see CEO Stephen Wolfram's blog post
users with active Premier Service will receive an email from us in the next few days with instructions on how to download their free upgrades.