Message Boards Message Boards

Mistral AI via the API in the Wolfram Language (competing with GPT-4)

5 Replies

[...] There are, however, many alternative API servers being made available all over the internet. One of which is Mixtral.Ai or Mistal. AI. The models are fully open models and you can, in principle, run them locally on your hardware. I have chosen to use them via their apis. If you sign up, you will get on a waiting list, but in my experience you will gain access soon. [...]

Thank you! After reading your statements above, I submitted my application to MistralAI's waiting list. I was granted access after 4-5 days. Here is Raku package that streamlines the access to MistralAI (in Raku): "WWW::MistralAI",

In many ways, MistralAI's interface is similar to OpenAI's, so, it was not that difficult to come up with the code and tests for accessing it. Also, was not difficult to integrate with "LLM::Functions" and "Jupyter::Chatbook".

POSTED BY: Anton Antonov
Posted 5 months ago

How to get the mistral API?

POSTED BY: Usa Addr

Hi,

Please try this:

https://console.mistral.ai/

There are other ways especially for more uncensored versions of it - I haven't discussed it in the post, but if you look for dolphin and mistral/mixtral. I have also found an API for that.

Note, that there is a waiting list, but I got access after a day or so.

Cheers,

Marco

POSTED BY: Marco Thiel
Posted 5 months ago

tks for ur reply! I've received this message from the link you sent me: " You are currently in the waitlist Thank your for your interest in Mistral AI! Your account is almost set up, but you are still in the waitlist to use the platform.

We are committed to increase the load our servers can handle while ensuring a satisfying level of quality for all our customers.

If you have questions, you can reach us at support@mistral.ai (but we will not be able to provide a precise availability date).

Thank your for your understanding."

POSTED BY: Usa Addr

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract