Message Boards Message Boards

Function to draw candlesticks to be passed to Grphics[...]

I have financial data in the form of a Dataset representing a set of candlesticks. Each candlestick is a Dataset with fields "Index","Date","Open","High","Low","Close" and "Volume". I represent the candlesticks with a Graph where each vertex is associated with a candlestick. So, vertex N is associated with candlestick N. I want to display my graph and represent the vertices with a graphic of the associated candlestick. I understand that one needs to provide a function called VertexShapeFunction to the graph function. However, I really would prefer not writing such a function but, instead, use whatever function the TradingChart function uses internally. Does anyone know if that function is accessible?
Or, absent such a possibility, could one provide code for such a function. The final result of calling this function to draw a candlestick should be a candlestick looking just like the ones shown in TradingChart.

POSTED BY: Henrick Jeanty

Welcome to Wolfram Community!
Please provide your efforts in the form of the Wolfram Language code. This will make it easier for other members to help you. Check several methods available to include your code in the rules http://wolfr.am/READ-1ST

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract