Hello everyone, today I write after seeing some videos on youtube that friends have shared.
After a little reflection, I wonder, is it possible to do the same in Mathematica? Apparently there are other ways to do this in our program but i would also like you I discuss some ideas on these videos.
The maths to do this is simple, although I have not done it in Wolfram Language yet. (I did BASIC, Forth, etc.) Numerous ways to use OpenGL, of course. You can also attach a texture based on the z value.
If you want code, there may be something in the Demonstration Project, but that would spoil all the fun of discovering it for yourself.
Thank you for the information but i’m confused about which is the algorithm to use, you could share any to me, in order to work for their implementation or comment on how the strategy is to use, I am curious whether it is true that could not be done in BASIC because I have read little of that language, I hope I can help her to understand how to do this in Mathematica
Reviewing some of my many projects that i have to do in Mathematica, i found myself with this, the essential problem that i have is that I still don’t know how split larger triangles in the smaller, if anyone has any idea how could I do so i should be grateful in advance.
I should mention that I am trying to do the same that presented with Java in the hyperlinks that i shared above,
There are a lot of tools that facilitate this in Mathematica.
For rendering terrain ListPlot3D is a very direct solution. You could outgrow it if you wanted terrain involving overhangs etc, but it is a great starting point.
The interesting problems remain generating interesting height data and textures. Here’s a quick example!
: David Gathercole, thank you very much for your help, it is a good approach for this problem, thank you for investing your time to show me a way to resolve this, I really like the graphics are very nice. Thank you for your help.