Mathematica & Unity

Does anyone know if Mathematica can now be linked to unity? I would like to learn how to do this.

Any information on this subject (aside from the presentations of this capability) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Short Answer: No.

You’ve probably seen a video with someone who was working on a way to connect to Unity. This project isn’t released.

There’s certainly a lot of interesting things you can do though, but those involve exporting models or compiling code in ways that isn’t exactly anything new.

Will it be released? Any workflows you could point me to would be great. I am learning Mathematica. A unity link would be great, I hope they release it. Any chance of getting an alpha? Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it greatly.

Please see Is there a way to use Wolfram Language in Unity 3D? .

Please post your future comments there.