I have a PhD in physics, specializing in few-body problems in ultracold quantum gases. I attacked these problems using various hyperspherical coordinates systems.
For programming outside of Mathematica, I used C in grad school and (modern) Fortran in my post doc. I wrote code such as a Monte Carlo algorithm and stochastic choosing of basis functions. I utilized both MPI and OpenMP approaches to speed up my code on PBS and SLURM managed clusters.
Now I work for Wolfram Research as a User Interface Developer. I started at Wolfram as a Technology Engineer teaching people how to use Mathematica. In my spare time I made video games within the front end as a hobby to see how far I could push the technology.
- Pseudo 3D locators: 3D controler for a 2D locator pane:
- Make color gradients with a GUI
- How to use Mathematica in a high-performance computing (HPC) environment
- Flappy Bird using the Wolfram Language
- Package for Non-Canonical Hyperspherical Coordinates
- Castlevania Stage 1 Demo
- GeoHistogram3D for simple polygon bins
- CSS Selectors 3 for Symbolic XML
- CSSTools for Wolfram Language