User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
![enter image description here][2] -- you have earned ***Featured Contributor Badge*** ![enter image description here][1] Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column ***Staff Picks*** http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and [Your...
Thank you so much, Mr. Mads! I totally agree with publishing my function for WFR, I'll submit it soon!
Well done Simeon! Your project can be an excellent demonstration in [Wolfram Demonstration Project][1]. You have developed couple of functions that are suitable for [Wolfram Function Repository][2], too. Looking forward to seeing your demo in...
Well done Hamza! Looking forward to see how much you can go with the inverse problem, which is quite challenging. BTW, you've developed some interesting functions (e.g., intensity, peak and etc) that are suitable for [Wolfram Function Repository][1]....
Your project is great, Anwesha! :)
Thank you! I checked it out and his work is fascinating! I get all my data from [basketball-reference.com][1]. It is all free. This data is very well structured and rich in statistics. This site also has statistics on many other sports as well in...
My pleasure- I'll be in touch soon-
Thank You, I will be adding a new part of the project that I worked on soon. Will update, so check back soon.
Very interesting! Nice job!
Great job :)