User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Hello! Assume I have a 2D function `Vel[x, z]` (say, velocity distribution in the geological medium) and a set of points `Xi = {x1, x1, ...}`, `Zi = {z1, z1, ...}` with some scalar measurements `Fi = {f[x1, z1], f[x2, z2], ...}` for each of them....
Hello everyone! I am trying to play with solving PDEs using neural networks. As I understand, this area is an example of self-supervised learning when the model (neural network itself) automatically finds its derivatives with respect to input...
Hello! I've encountered a problem with loss of pattern information after using "function-producing" `Derivative` function. Assume I have a scalar-valued function defined on vectors: H[r_?VectorQ] := r.r (evidently, `r` is assumed to...
Hello! Today I was trying to display a slice plot of a function of three coordinates using `SliceContourPlot3D` and noticed an unexpected side-effect: local variables which were used inside this function remain in the system and retain their...
Hello! I am trying to start exploring WL's neural network capabilities and syntax. As I have a GPU on my PC, I wanted to make use of it. I've read two related posts on Community ([this][1] and [this][2]) and, following suggestions presented there,...
Today I''ve noticed interesting discrepancy between the Wolfram Language and its Documentation Center. I wrote a simple function which uses the built-in `LinearSolve` inside, and in order to allow myself in future pass all possible Options to the...
I've got unexpected behaviour of the frame labels while plotting several plots in a row using the `PlotLayout` option. Except of two nice labels placed where they should be a third one is generated in the center of the whole image. Consider the...
**UPD1**: I loaded original data set in .txt format. There are two columns in the file: first for **x** values and second for **phi[x]** values. ## Preface ## The question arised during the work on a computational mathematics home task in my...