User Portlet User Portlet

Frederick Wu
Discussions
This week AlphaGo VS Kejie, the result comes soon. https://deepmind.com/research/alphago/alphago-china/ ![enter image description here][1] [1]:...
I think, I have download the WLNet file. But it's not working with Import. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: http://community.wolfram.com//c/portal/getImageAttachment?filename=file2.png&userId=569571
I think about two things we can explore for Escher in WL. 1. Micheal Trott blogs a image transform also. For example, some points and lines on lizard need to be appear and disappear. we can use his method, probably. ...
You probably like to read this article and code at Github. Maybe we can approach with Mathematica 11.1 enhanced neural network ? Deep Photo Style Transfer ![enter image description here][1] Article PDF and source code links. ...
The idea is fresh and new. However, I am afraid, if the kids would really love to play it. The illustrated examples appears all low level errors, which could be detected and assisted by WL grammar color system easily. In future, the kids are...
Marco, Great job to apply BubbleChart in a dynamic way. Sometimes, I think, what can be the 3rd axis beyond health and wealth. Now, I find them with Mathematica. DictionaryLookup["*ealth"] DictionaryLookup["*th"]
Hi Vitaliy, I write a simple n-gram WordCloud function below. The code quality can still improve, but it works with n-gram idea. Do you have any suggestion to improve the code quality or effiency? Attached the notebook format for better...
Hi Pablo, I am interesting in your project, please explain more details. How you attach and test the accelerometer on human, at one position or at different positions like twist, arm, knee or ankle etc. ? Did you use some wireless device for...
I hold a trebuchet competition for young junior engineers in my company. It starts from building a small wooden trebuchet, then predicting a shooting range, then testing and verification. The small wooden models we build are nice, but they show low...
Hi Vitaliy, Erik's Demonstrations help us to understand the physical model and trebuchet dynamics. As a organizer, I draft a Mathematica notebook to introduce trebuchet topic for our young players. I attached notebook format, see attachment....