User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
I've written a fairly simple program that uses TabView and RandomInteger tied to a button to randomly pull from formulas embeded in lists to use as a tool to memorize formulas. Basically kind of like flash cards. Its all tied to a button that I click...
To established exactly what I mean, if you've ever pulled a graph on Wolfram|Alpha, you would notice on mouse over of the graph the cross hairs that pop up and a point that traces the graph and displays position data of the point. I have yet to...
Hello Wolfram Community!. I'm a sophmore undergrad chemistry student with an eye for Theoretical & Physical Chemistry, I wanted to start learning Mathematica to help explore various mathematical topics and I also believe that it would be useful to...
I just started using Mathematica in February, learning & enjoying (when I can). Recently i've just began exploring the manipulate function, while the manipulate part itself works fine, I have to manually change the f[x_] for each equation I want to...