Message Boards Message Boards

A more practical template for pupils and students

POSTED BY: Raspi Rascal
2 Replies

Thanks for the feedback!

I agree that introducing Mathematica and the Wolfram Language to students at an early age through their math courses is a good idea for both the popularization of Wolfram applications, and the overall education of the students.

One good example of using Wolfram technologies in educating students is the Computer-Based Maths initiative:

https://www.computerbasedmath.org/

There is some course material made with Wolfram technologies associated with that that you may find interesting.

I don't think that we currently have anything available that exactly matches what you're looking for. But I have passed on your ideas to our Front-End developers so that they may consider them for future versions of Mathematica and other Wolfram Language systems (like the Wolfram Cloud). As you can see from the Computer-Based Maths project, we are doing some serious thinking about this kind of thing, and find feedback such as yours very useful.

I have included your contact information with the report that I filed with our developers so that we can notify you should your suggestions be implemented.

POSTED BY: Karl Isensee
POSTED BY: Raspi Rascal
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract