5 Replies
|
7 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

What is your favorite feature of your

Posted 12 years ago
My favorite part is the word clouds that are produced from my posts.
http://www.wolframalpha.com/share/clip?f=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427ep04dj3tqgf

(This image may show twice, I'm not sure if the image I inserted via the URL will appear or only the URL will appear.)
My favorite line from this word cloud is:
"Sally's Secret Know Day"

I'd like to hear what you enjoy most about your "facebook report" from Wolfram|Alpha.
Thanks,
Dorothy
POSTED BY: Dorothy Evans
5 Replies
The friend's hometowns image is probably my favourite. Most of my mates in Christchurch were all born there, and most of my mates in Seoul were born there or in Incheon (there were a few from Daejeon and Busan, but not many.) But a hugely disproportionate amount of the Americans I know in Champaign come from other parts of the country or other parts of theĀ  world altogether. I get the feeling that Americans migrate rather often.
POSTED BY: Richard Clark
Posted 12 years ago
I find the daily breakdown of FB posting and usage both fascintating and terrifying, in terms of how it represents the amazing amount of data collected "behind the scenes" about our online activities by the sites we regularly use.
POSTED BY: E Wages
I like the friend network graph. It's interesting to see how each distinct group is connected to the next through one or two people.
POSTED BY: Elizabeth Shack
Elizabeth approved Shack:
I like the friend network graph. It's interesting to see how each distinct group is connected to the next through one or two people.

Me too, the network graph is so interesting...
POSTED BY: Daniel Bigham
I think you must know the migrating Americans. Many of my American friends still live in their hometowns or close to them.

Glad your friends are flocking to be near you in Champaign.
POSTED BY: Dorothy Evans
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract