Message Boards Message Boards

[GiF] Love heart jewelry IV: the giving tree

Posted 2 years ago

MODERATOR NOTE: a submission to computations art contest, see more: https://wolfr.am/CompArt-22

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Frederick Wu
6 Replies
Posted 2 years ago

Recently, I figure out a way to directly make the 3D tree model (with 72 leaves or hearts) by 3D printing technolgy. I upload a few images and gif for your information.

design image (front and back view) enter image description here

prototype image (front and back view) enter image description here

Gif for different viewpoints

Posted 2 years ago

May I contact you directly (outside of the forum)? I am still interested in buying a pendant, but I don't have connections in China. My email is mgreenberg1520@gmail.com.

POSTED BY: Mark Greenberg

Great work!

And it is really good to know that that jewelry can be purchased. (Although, it seems that the links you provided require login.)

POSTED BY: Anton Antonov
Posted 2 years ago

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your attention to my work. I do sell my designs in China market via Taobao. If you are interested, please have a look, Taobao shopping page and this item. If you have friends or colleagues in China, I can arrange the delivery to them with your agreement.

However, my initial idea is to share and inspired more person to design their own jewelry. Jewelry are becoming more and more personalized, like carving lover name or anniversary date. 3D printing are popular and available.

Posted 2 years ago

Wow! This is awesome! I love the attention to detail like the orientation and color function of the leaves. The roots (or branches) on the reverse of the pendant are also a cool touch.

Do you sell these? My 40th wedding anniversary is coming up soon and the pendant would be perfect.

Great work!

POSTED BY: Mark Greenberg

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract