Message Boards Message Boards

[WSS24] Building a RAG for arXiv data

Posted 17 days ago

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Michael Ernest
4 Replies

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

The following which I wrote some while ago as a demo and was not SemanticSearch oriented of course) exists in the Wolfram LLMTools Repository but is not publicly visible because of a bug in the repository (which the developers are meant to fix). ArXiv Search LLMTool

I look forward to reading your post in detail and comparing notes! In the Wolfram Solutions group we are actively working on projects and demos using the new SemanticSearch functionality more generally and I hope to learn some more from your project.) Good work!

--David

POSTED BY: David Reiss
Posted 10 days ago

I'm digging the sneak preview of the upcoming SemanticSearchIndex and VectorDatabase functionality ...

POSTED BY: Updating Name

I need to stitch the code together in a coherent way, but I'm happy to share the experience and contribute what I can.

POSTED BY: Michael Ernest
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract