FashionMNIST dataset not loading correctly

I am a student in the class: Machine Learning Superfunctions

I can not get the FashionMNIST dataset to load correctly. Any suggestions?

I downloaded the FashionMNIST with no trouble:

trainingData = ResourceData["FashionMNIST", "TrainingData"]
trainingData // Length

It has 60000 elements.

Can you try deleting the object and then run it again?

Like this:

In[16]:= DeleteObject @ ResourceObject["FashionMNIST"]

In[17]:= trainingData = ResourceData["FashionMNIST", "TrainingData"];
testData = ResourceData["FashionMNIST", "TestData"];
Length /@ {trainingData, testData}

Out[19]= {60000, 10000}

Thank you, what a remarkably clever idea. Unfortunately, it still didn’t work. Here is a screenshot of my latest effort:

Curiously, if I go to the Data Repository and to the FashionMNIST page, if I open the example notebook in the cloud, it works fine, but if I download the notebook, I run into the same problem that I run into when I use the notebook from the Machine Learning Superfunctions class.