User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Dear Bill, I did what you suggested and indeed it works for larger time scale except for the plots they go up to 0.5 seconds which is definitely better than before. I turned my values to exact fraction that works perfectly. I believe that work is so...
I just tried your code and found it to work well. Thanks.,Ray
What Daniel was saying was that in the second notebook you should expect NSolve to give a lot of warning messages because the foc1 == 0 equation has no Real solution for A==0.
When I read your post six days ago it was not clear exactly what the question was, "I have a bunch of numbers and they are wrong, what should I do?" If I only use N and do not use Re or Abs on any of your numbers to hide what the value might be in...
Simpler answerIn[1]:= f[s_] := HypergeometricU[1/2 + I*2*s, 1, I*14*s]; Plot[{Re[f[s]], Im[f[s]]}, {s, 4, 6}, PlotRange -> All, WorkingPrecision -> 50] Out[2]= ...PlotSnipped...Should have tried that first, but since you wrote you had...
Thank you Shenghui, beautiful.
I'm getting an error at times from NDSolve but I can't seem to pin it down
If it would be acceptable to attach your file to a post then someone might be able to see a way to get this to work. Just check to make certain the attachment process really worked because some have had problems with this recently.
Just for the record: the solution is the geometric series in x, applicable for x from - infinity to 1 (exclusively); it's just a matrix-summation-method.       So I do know now what was happening - many thanks for your answers/help !
@Bill 1. It is not known whether E + Pi is rational or not, hence In[1]:= Element[E + Pi, Rationals] Out[1]= E + \[Pi] \[Element] Rationals However In[2]:= Head[E + Pi] === Rationals Out[2]= False