Hi, my name is Diego.
I use Mathematica @ work as my swiss knife mainly to tackle data scrubbing, analysis and visualization. Also for operations research and optimization.
I also love to use it @ home as a hobby, from performing financial portfolio simulations, solving puzzles, and learning more about this wonderful tool and language.
- Capturing Data from an Android Phone using Wolfram Data Drop
- Improving marksmanship with smooth kernel distribution
- Package for Radar Charts
- [Reddit-DiBB0118] Interspecies comparison using RadarChart
- World Death Rates Visualization
- Crime Rates in US major cities (2014)
- Wealth distribution and social mobility in a simple economic model