Currently a first year graduate student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, studying Materials Science. While I’ve worked on various research projects concerned with new materials and construction paradigms in the past, I find I’m increasingly fascinated with the fundamental theory behind materials and how better understanding of these properties and new knowledge can emerge through meso-scale modelling and simulation.
Recently, I’ve been interested in pedagogy and the role visualization and coding can play in education. To this end, I’ve been researching and TAing Material Science undergraduate classes and I hope to continue until the end of my studies and contribute to this new teaching paradigm.
- Finding yoga-poses constellations in the night sky
- [Reddit-DiBB0118] PairedBarChart approach
- Color Blindness Simulator: Built-in ColorSchemes to the test
- SequencePredict: interesting behavior for CA rule plots
- Visualizing data with Chord Diagrams
- Neural cellular automata: differentiable model of morphogenesis
- Geographic Map Distortions - London Underground