User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
The question is simple, can I label individual data points on a ListPlot, or will I have to resort to Graphics? Or is there a more apt way to plot a list of points than ListPlot? Thank You,
I've been taking AP Chemistry in my high school this year. And I've noticed that I'm having to find molar mass of a compound too many times. So, as I'm wont to do, I coded a line to calculate molar masses for me: Amu[Com_] := ...
I've been writing a few essays on Mathematica, and I have been using the following code to count the number of words in my essay: StringCount["Hello, my name is Kyle", WordCharacter ..] This gives me the number of words in my essay. I...
I was browsing the community for any problems I could help when I had an idea. A functionality to search for unreplied threads might help bring expert answers to unanswered questions. Also, something similar...
Few hours ago, I came across an article on the Edison Computer, an SD-card sized dual core computer. I also learned that Intel and Wolfram are working to gether to intergrate Wolfram Language into the computer on the...
I was skiing the other day when I had thought about the physics of skiing. I figured, if a block that can measure acceleration or velocity was sent down a hill, given the coefficient of friction, one can calculate the general shape of the slide. ...
I want to make a function that will take list A, match it with list B, and delete any non-matching elements in list A. I imagine that this will be very easy to accomplish using MemberQ, however, I cannot think up a way. Help,
I am creating a simple text-based game in Mathematica. I am having a slight trouble with putting variables inside texts. I tried, {"Hey!" name "Do you want to play a game?"}Where name is a variable for a character name the user...