User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Just wanted to ask if there is any progress on the Edison implementation of the Wolfram Language. Would be great... :-)
David, you solve all my problems. Thank you, But for my purpose, I think Nick's method is the best. Thank you so very much.
Just noticed that ElementData[] can be called with element's number, hence you can consider input of the form $ X_n^m Y_k^l \dots $ Clear[A] ; A[arg_] := Inner[Times, ElementData[#, "AtomicMass"] & /@ #1, #2, Plus] & @@ ...
I am happy to help.
In thinking on this a little further, I would solve this on paper for the solution F[x,y] ==C, and then use CountourPlot to plot the family of curves associated with C, unless of course initial conditions provide a single value for C. This will allow...
Cool. Thanks for the help.
I was browsing the community for any problems I could help when I had an idea. A functionality to search for unreplied threads might help bring expert answers to unanswered questions. Also, something similar...
I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading through this discussion very much. Great question and great answers. Seokin I know that you have attended Mathematica Summer Camp 2013 and recently published a Demonstration:...
Maybe this SE post can help.
I think this application need to satisfy criteria: [list=1] [*]All spins must be properly random [*]Rotation must be visibly smooth and continuous [*]There should be only a single control "SPIN" [*]Every time you spin the wheel it needs to start...