User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
David, you solve all my problems. Thank you, But for my purpose, I think Nick's method is the best. Thank you so very much.
Thank you for replying. I liked the ChemicalData approach, but I would have to know the names of all the chemical compounds I encounter (and I am quite awful at compound names). However, I did not know that ChemicalData was a function, and I am glad...
Thank you very much. I have learned quite a bit through this discussion. Thank you very much again for your help.
Ah, I guess I had been mistaken. I hope my answer had not been misleading. I should've guessed the complexity when he said it was for his mater's degree. Thank you.
Thank you for your answers. I guess that the articles I've read were too optimistic and speculative. Nevertheless, I am excited for the Intel Edision and its future developement. I am most excited about the possibility of cdf player on phones and...
I was browsing the community for any problems I could help when I had an idea. A functionality to search for unreplied threads might help bring expert answers to unanswered questions. Also, something similar...
I am only a student, very new to mathematica, and no expert in anyways. I expect that someone else can definitely can give a better insight than I can. As far as I understand, NDSolve do not take such complicated equations as eqns. I hope this...
Thank you to both Ahmed and Luca. @Ahmed I was thinking that one of the issues were that I did not give a range for the angle (so the angle can be 30, 390, 750, and so on), but I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to fix the problem nor...
Thank you, however a quick question. Which variable is the pure fuction taking as #?
I have never thought of doing that! Thank you very much!