Currently I am an ELBE postdoctoral fellow at the Center for Systems Biology Dresden.
Previously I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Stem-cell and Brain Research Institute (Inserm U1208) in Lyon, France, working in the Cortical Architecture, Coding and Plasticity group lead by Dr. Henry Kennedy. Before that, I worked at the Department of Physics and iCeNSA, University of Notre Dame, with Prof. Zoltán Toroczkai.
My Mathematica.SE profile: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/users/12/
I (co-)authored several Mathematica packages:
- IGraph/M is an interface to the igraph network analysis library (http://szhorvat.net/mathematica/IGraphM)
- LTemplate streamlines writing C++ classes for LibraryLink (https://github.com/szhorvat/LTemplate)
- MATLink (coauthored) makes it possible to call MATLAB functions from Mathematica (http://matlink.org/)
- MaTeX is for including LaTeX-rendered labels in Mathematica graphics (http://szhorvat.net/mathematica/MaTeX)
- How to implement hierarchical edge bundling in Mathematica?
- Delayed evaluation and automatic memory management in Mathematica
- About package initialization
- Measuring the fractal dimension of a tree photo
- Combination tones and the nonlinearity of the ear
- Saving data directly in notebooks
- Package development: How to spend less time creating a polished interface?
- LTemplate: a package for faster LibraryLink development
- Creating a network graph from an image
- BoolEval package for fast vectorized evaluation of comparisons
- IGraph/M showcase: meshes, planarity, symmetry, colouring
- IGraph/M: graph theory and network analysis with Mathematica