LOCATION: Rock Hill, SC
WEBSITE: Not indicated
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING:
I like to write programs which are fun to use and give cool results. I'm passionate about applying computational methods to experiment and answer questions.
- Analysing Player States in a Game of Monopoly
- Simulating Rigid Body Collisions (Kind Of) Leads to Traffic Density Waves
- Minesweeper CDF
- Hexagonal Minesweeper + Pathfinding
- Agent Navigates Maze
- Draw & Simulate Logic Circuits
- Routing OSM Data: How Far Can I Walk in 5 Minutes?
- Interfacing DIY Arduino Photogate Timer
- BVH Accelerated 3D Shadow Mapping