Biomedical engineer developing MRI acquisition MRI hardware and qMRI image processing methods using mostly Wolfram Language and Mathematica.
My research has focused on tissue characterization of tissue (muscle, nerve and heart) using advanced quantitative MRI methods. For this purpose, I have worked on all aspects of MRI, ranging from hardware development, acquisition optimization and sequence programming, data processing methods and validation. Key workds: Image processing, Diffusion tensor imaging, MRI sequence development and programming, Monete Calo simualtions, Fiber tractography, hardware development, modeling, vistualistaion, skeletal muscle, peripheral nervers, cardiac imaging, Neuro Imaging, collagen imaging, cardiac function, T2-mapping, Dixon Imaging.
- UNET: neural network for 2D & 3D image segmentation w/ medical examples
- QMRITools: processing and visualization tools for quantitative MRI data
- [NB] Visualizing the Epidemic Data COVID-19
- Publication images using only Wolfram Language
- Diffusion tensor imaging based fiber tractography
- Computational anatomy visualizations, animations, web-deployment