Jessica Shi is a senior at Jamestown High School and will attend Columbia University next year. She passionately pursues both the fields of science and the arts, taking special interest in environmental science, biology, and mathematics. She attended the Wolfram High School Summer Camp 2019, was a participant in the Wolfram Emerging Leaders Program 2019, and is currently a Wolfram Student Ambassador.
- [WSC19] Implementing a Visualizer for DNA Sequence Alignments
- [Notebook] Visualizing Sequence Alignments from the COVID-19
- [Notebook] Modeling the Spread of Lycorma Delicatula in North America
- GreenUP Green Space Detector
- [NB] Modeling the Maximum Potential of Rotational Grazing with Netlogo
- Cov-Tell: Daily COVID-19 Updates with Alexa (made with Wolfram APIFunction)
- TraCOV: Personalized COVID-19 Risk Analysis Tool