LOCATION: Champaign, Illinois
WEBSITE: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
I am the Director of Quality and Release Management at Wolfram Research. I have been with Wolfram since 1998 and a Mathematica user since version 3. I am also an author at the Wolfram Demonstrations Project and Wolfram Blog.
- Plotting an Emission Line Spectrum from SDSS data
- Getting a Glimpse of the Galactic Center using NASA Chandra FITS data
- Mapping Crime Statistics in St. Louis
- Generating Art Images from Text
- Connecting to Zotero
- [GiF] Animating hurricane Ian satellite images and forecast cone
- Heart of Gold: built-in anatomical data with material shading
- Hurricane IDA evolution video
- Hurricane Ida images from NOAA
- Using the Gurobi Optimizer in the Wolfram Language
- GurobiLink: an interface to Gurobi numerical optimization solver
- Mapping Wildfires
- TabViewPlot -- an easy way to see the same plot in different ways
- The SIR Model for Spread of Disease
- Squaring Words with the Wolfram Language
- LayeredGeoGraphics -- An awesome way to build multi-layered custom maps!
- TranslationCell - Instantly translate English text cells to your language!
- Yanny or Laurel? You decide!
- Using TextTranslation to make WolframAlpha work with ANY language
- Tracking atmospheric pressure with the Vernier Barometer sensor
- Higgs Boson Classification via Neural Network
- Lions, or tigers, or bears? Oh my!!!
- Analyzing Crop Yields by Drone