I'm a trained experimental physicist and a math lover, currently making life as a algorithm R&D engineer.
My personal interest falls into the domains of various fields, including artificial intelligence, optical physics, non-photorealistic computer graphics generation, data visualization, mechanical computing machine, nomogram and typesettings.
I'm also an active member of the unofficial Mathematica community on StackExchange: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/users/17/silvia
- Random Snowflake Generator Based on Cellular Automaton
- Cluster of the new functions in Mathematica 10
- Something About The Automated Stippling Drawing
- [MAKE] Boot Logo for a Laptop
- Visualization knot insertion of BSpline wiht de Boor's algorithm
- [GIF] Starry Night over Water
- Photorealistic Rendering: A walkthrough for working with LuxCoreRender
- Mandelbrot Set on Neural Network
- [Notebook] How to make a Christmas card on the cloud